State of Michigan Resources
The State of Michigan also offers support services for those in need of emotional support.Michigan Stay Well
- Mental health resources for those facing challenges due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Resources include: helplines, mental health webinars, behavioral health guides, video resources, and virtual support groups
- Call: 888-535-6136, press 8
- Available 24/7
- The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services has established a warmline for persons with mental health conditions. The warmline will be operated by Certified Peer Support Specialists. Individuals calling the warmline will be provided with support by peers who have their own lived experience with mental health issues. They will be providing wellness support and a listening ear.
- Call: 888-733-7753
- Available 7 days a week; 10 am to 2 pm (ET)